Legion Fear Corporation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenu(e) sur notre forum Legion Fear Corporation qui représente également notre team...

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version)

AuteurMessage
ME3 Vakarian
Admin
ME3 Vakarian

Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version) Empty
MessageSujet: Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version)   Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Juin 2013 - 0:52

Chapter 2: The manhunt is open

May 22 2 552:
I had gathered my crew in the briefing room before heading to Reach...
-Vakarian: Bad news Spartan, the Inheritor hantz31 is passed on the side of the "bad guys".
-Ilias: hantz ! I was sure that he betray us one day this son of the... !
-Vakarian: Keep calm Ilias ! The Admiral Anderson speculates that he might launch an attack on Earth. Our mission is to eliminate him and his team.
-BlackTiger: His team? He's not working with his father?
-Vakarian: I was all surprised you Tiger but it seems not. He now works with his own team of Spartan and the icing on the cake, he is the head of the army of the Elites.
-BlackRaptor: We will have bread on Board apparently.
-Benjamin: Don't worried, they will do less the smart when they'll see a rocket arrived in their ass...
-Vakarian: Finished chatting Spartan! (I say cutting the sentence of Ben.) The mission awaits us.
-BlackTiger: Wait Commander, the new recruit is not supposed to accompany us on this mission ?
-Vakarian: Ah yes it's true... But where is he ?
...The new recruit had just arrived (late)...
-Vakarian: You're late soldier...
-Royce Strayd: Sorry, I didn't know where was the briefing room.
-Vakarian: Well, now that the team is complete we will be able to go there. All the world at the Star port.
-BlackRaptor: Let's go.
-Ilias: I look forward to finish to go eat a good CheeseBurger (he told Tiger)
-Benjamin: Come here the rookie, we go ! (he told Royce from the room)

...We were in the Pelican before arriving on Reach...
-Royce strayd: So heu...I am not introduced me. I am the soldier Royce strayd and...
-All others: We know !
-Royce strayd: Oh ! Well... What will I do ?
-Vakarian: Now, you observe and learn.
-Ilias: We will finally can to kick the ass at this dear hantz.
-BlackTiger: What is this plan ? We come in and we kill all the world ?
-Vakarian: No, it will first be necessary to eliminate a large portion of his men (and Elites) before attacking front. We will start by destroying one of its allied bases. It is an anti-aircraft base. The destruction of this basis will allow us to deploy the Falcon of the UNSC unless they would touch. Admiral transmit me that there would be a bomb there, can of destroying it only forms of lives within less than two kilometres. The radius of action is low but the power of destruction will be plenty large to eliminate the whole database.
-Benjamin: Number of inhabitants ?
-Vakarian: 100
-BlackRaptor: Basically, We play discreet.
-Vakarian: Exact.
-Voice of the pilot of the Pelican: Commander, I can drop you off 1 Km from their base, unguarded somewhere out there.
-Vakarian: Perfect, place us in this place... Spartan, I count on you to succeed this mission. On this one we are alone, anybody will help us. Including Spartan?
-All others: Yes Commander!

Here, I hope you like. Chapter 3 will come out very soon, in the meantime, do you wear well and see you soon ^_^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://legionfearcorp.forumactif.com

Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version)
Page 1 sur 1