Legion Fear Corporation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenu(e) sur notre forum Legion Fear Corporation qui représente également notre team...

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
ME3 Vakarian
Admin
ME3 Vakarian

Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version) Empty
MessageSujet: Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version)   Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version) I_icon_minitimeDim 11 Nov 2012 - 15:07

Hello, I am the Commander Vakarian, and this is my story...

Chapter 1: The beginning

May 22 2 552:
-Ambassador Udina: Are you sure that we can trust him?
-Admiral Anderson: Of course, remember during the Raid on Eden Prime, he saved the colony and has eliminated most of the enemy fleet, all it by keeping his team healthy and save. And then he's a stellar, he has it in the blood. We won't find better than Vakarian.

I went to the transmission room for my new mission:
-Vakarian: Do you want to see me Admiral ?
-Admiral Anderson: Yes, I do. Based on your record of service , you are the best item that could we have. I am proud to have you with us Commander Vakarian, but I do you not brought here to compliment you. A new enemy was emerged, his name, hantz31 known as "MLG leader 31". I have read in your files that you've worked with him a few years ago.
-Vakarian: It's true, but it's the past. Kill him will be a breeze.
-Admiral Anderson: Do the not underestimated, he and his team had successful to eliminate 5 squads of ASCO in single battle.
-Vakarian: His team ? I know that he was working with his father but i had not received information about his team. Finally, if he succeeded in creating his own squad of Spartan, he must be eliminated more quickly !
-Admiral Anderson: This is precisely what you'll make Commander. The main purpose of this mission is to eliminated the Inheritor hantz31. I am counting on you to stop it before it's too late. Gather your men and leave on the planet Reach; This is where you will begin your mission.
-Vakarian: received ! (Said i, i'm leaving)
-Admiral Anderson: One last thing Commander... This Spartan was able to sign a pact of peace with the Elites. After a great service that he made them, he is now at the head of their army.
-Vakarian: "Sigh" better in better...

Now, Chapter 1 is finished, I hope you like. The second part will arrive very soon Very Happy

PS: I have a few references to Mass effect. I think that Vicablon had noticed Wink

Dernière édition par ME3 Vakarian le Dim 20 Jan 2013 - 0:02, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://legionfearcorp.forumactif.com
Amprah
Staff
Amprah

MessageSujet: Re: Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version)   Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version) I_icon_minitimeMar 20 Nov 2012 - 19:17

Good chapter but why do you make it in english? I didn't know that there was english people in the forum.
ME3 Vakarian
Admin
ME3 Vakarian

MessageSujet: Re: Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version)   Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version) I_icon_minitimeMer 21 Nov 2012 - 0:51

It's just for the Fun Wink
https://legionfearcorp.forumactif.com
Rapt0rZer0
Staff
Rapt0rZer0

MessageSujet: Re: Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version)   Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version) I_icon_minitimeLun 26 Nov 2012 - 0:42

Thank you Google Traduction^_^
But I'm wondering of the utility of this chapter, in english. I'd agree if there was some english people on the forum but there is not, but if it is for fun, then it's okay
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version)   Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version) I_icon_minitime

Le soulèvement de la LFC (English Version)
Page 1 sur 1