Legion Fear Corporation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenu(e) sur notre forum Legion Fear Corporation qui représente également notre team...

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Dishonored: Corvo (English version)

AuteurMessage
ME3 Vakarian
Admin
ME3 Vakarian

Dishonored: Corvo (English version) Empty
MessageSujet: Dishonored: Corvo (English version)   Dishonored: Corvo (English version) I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Avr 2013 - 3:24

Outsider: We are in Dunwall, a city under the control of the Jessamine Kaldwin Empress. A city ravaged by the Plague. A city where "Conspiracies" and "Betrayals" are the key words. A city where the inhabitants are corrupt and frightened. But amongst all this chaos that reigns in the town, there is a glimmer of hope that many will be able to change the course of things...
Letter of the Empress: Corvo, if only there was someone else I trusted to send, so that you could remain near. But there is no one else, and the Spymaster was right to insist that I send you. The Plague has taken so many and we must find a cure. When you are near, my heart is at peace. Emily and I will count the days until you return. Hurry home and bring good news.
Emily (daughter of the Empress): Corvo ! You're back ! Will you tell me about your trip ? Please ! Were there any whales ? Wait ! Let's play Hide and Seek first. I'll cover my eyes and you hide. You have time ! Mother is busy talking to that nasty old Spymaster.
Corvo: I'm sorry Emily, but I have to go see your mother.
Emily: So, right ! Go to see my mother.

"Emily and Corvo went to the terrace of Dunwall Tower, where Empress Kaldwin. Along the way, they crossed the High Overseer Campbell, who was painting portrait by Anton Sokolov (Painter and genius inventor, physicist, and Royal Doctor)"

Campbell: Welcome home, Lord Protector.
Sokolov: Stop moving Campbell. And you, Corvo, welcome back from wherever you've been.
Campbell: They sent him all around the Isles to beg for aid.
Sokolov: A waste of time. My elixir will banish the Plague from this city. Now keep still a moment, High Overseer Campbell.

"Emily and Corvo arrived at the Empress, she spoke with the Spymaster"

Empress: They're sick people, not criminals.
Spymaster: We've gonne beyond that question, your Majesty. They're...
Empress: They're my citizens, and we will save them from the Plague if we can. All of them.
Spymaster: Very well.
Empress: We will not speak of this again.

Emily: Mother, Corvo is back !
Empress: Thank you Emily... Leave us, please (she told to the Spymaster).
Spymaster: As you wish. Your Majesty.

Empress: It's a fair wind that brings you home to me. What news have you brought ?
Corvo: Take (He said giving a letter of report to the Empress).
Empress (after reading the letter): I hoped that one of the other cities had dealt with this before. Knew of some cure. This news is very bad. We're at the breaking point...
Emily: Are you okay mother ? You seem sad.
Empress: Yes, don't worry darling. Mother is fine... Wait, where are the guards ? Who sent them away ?
Emily: Mother, look ! What are they doing on the rooftop ?
Empress: What ? Emily, come here ! (She said while she's seeing the men to teleport the terrace to the roof).

"Corvo cleared men from attacking the Empress"

Empress: Corvo, thank you. If you hadn't been here...

"Suddenly, a man comes and by a strange power, stopped Corvo. Then another man dressed differently appeared and attacked the young Emily"

Empress: No ! Get away from her !

"Enraged, the man dressed differently, slap the Empress and then stabbed her in the belly, before disappearing with Emily. His men disappeared with him, Corvo rushed to the Empress and took her in his arms. Her last words were:"

Empress: Corvo...it's all...coming apart. Find...find Emily. Protect her. You're the only one. You'll know what to do. Won't you ? Corvo !

"Corvo, speechless, looked at the Empress die under his eyes. And this was only at this point that the guards, accompanied by the High Overseer Campbell and the Lord Regent arrived... but not for help Corvo"

Campbell: Ward us all, look at what he's done.
Lord Regent: Yes, he's killed the Empress... What did you do with young lady Emily, traitor ?
Campbell: Her own bodyguard. Ironic.
Lord Regent: I'll see you beheaded for this, Corvo. Take him.

"Finally, a guard was blow Corvo to knock him out"

Here, I hope you liked, because I take a great pleasure to write this Fan Fiction, which of course is from the original plot. Besides I try to stay as possible in history, while adding my small personal touch, of course  Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://legionfearcorp.forumactif.com

Dishonored: Corvo (English version)
Page 1 sur 1